All digi stamp purchases will be sent as 300dpi jpeg files to the provided email address within 24 hours of purchase and can be resized, flipped and printed out as often as required.

You can contact me direct if you have any queries at jenni@cornbank.co.uk

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Winter Wonderland Blog Hop


I made this card yesterday for the Winter Wonderland Blog hop and challenge which finishes on Saturday Feb 6th, their theme is Candy Cane Red & White.
I didn't have much in the way of candy canes so I stamped some to create a backing paper (although this is not a necessity for the challenge). I used my own digi stamp Sweet Snowbaby for the image and coloured it with promarkers and finished it off with some glitter on the furry cuffs. I think the sentiment is from Elzybelles although I couldn't find it in their current selection.The ribbon I got at Tesco amongst the Christmas wrapping!

11 comments:

  1. Aww gorgeous card Jenni
    cute image, luv the papers & layout, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland , hope to see you next week,good luck, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jenni hun

    gorgeous card, you know I love this image and it suits red perfectly! great card

    Thanks for joining us at ww and good luck :O)

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jenni and what a fabulous image you've created. Thanks for joining in with us at Winter Wonderland. Good Luck.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card..It is so sweet and Happy Looking...Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card you have created, really like it lots.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenni, too early in the morning for me doing this LOl...sorry, I love this image, tempted to buy it...great card, just perfect for our 1st Blog Hop, many thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love how you've made the candy canes into little hearts. And ... the image is adorable!

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww just adorable! You clever thing making such fabulous digi images! Great card too, perfect for this challenge!

    All the best of luck with the hop candies and thanks so much for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenni I love the candy cane hearts and your digi image looks super in red and white. Thanks for joining us at WW this week hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project hun! Thanks for joining in with our first blog hop at Winter Wonderland! Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a message, I'm really happy you paid my blog a visit today.