All digi stamp purchases will be sent as 300dpi jpeg files to the provided email address within 24 hours of purchase and can be resized, flipped and printed out as often as required.

You can contact me direct if you have any queries at jenni@cornbank.co.uk

Thursday 21 January 2010

Featuring Lovedove


As promised here is Lovedove, my newest digi stamp made into a card.

I followed a sketch from the Pink Elephant challenge and used backing papers from K&Co, a Martha Stewart punch for the borders and a Nellie Snellen die for the oval ,

I am entering the card for the following challenges:
Pink Elephant challenge - Sketch
Creative Card Crew - Punch It
Simon Says Stamp - Punch It
and
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Red

9 comments:

  1. Oh my what a stunning card the colour combo and image are fantastic together and so much fabulous detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love birds. I use them when I can. You do great work. Good luck on your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni, a very lovely card and brilliant image, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenni, I love the bird image, lovely combination of colours and papers too. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.t and good luck.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful - I love your take on our sketch at the Pink Elephant. Thank you so much for joining in.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenni, this is adorable, love that bird, and your colour choices. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies you used are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, i love the image and the detail, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us this week in our Red challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Hope to see you again!Lovely project - lovedove is gorgeous!.Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a message, I'm really happy you paid my blog a visit today.