All digi stamp purchases will be sent as 300dpi jpeg files to the provided email address within 24 hours of purchase and can be resized, flipped and printed out as often as required.

You can contact me direct if you have any queries at jenni@cornbank.co.uk

Thursday 1 October 2009

C.R.A.F.T. challenge


I am delighted to be the sponsor for this week's C.R.A.F.T. challenge and joined the Design Team for the week to create a card using a sketch by Suzi. The Design Team have made some beautiful cards using my images and I was really excited to see them all - go and take a look and join in with the challenge. This week's prize is either a full set of my Christmas Digi Images or if preferred a choice of two of the clear polymer stamps.

Hope you like the card - thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card and thank you for the adorable image, really enjoyed using it. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jenni! Love that image and your backing paper. Great layout and colourscheme. Fab of you to sponsor this week's challenge too!x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni
    Just found you thru the Craft Challenge blog...your cards and images are all gorgeous. Off to have a little shop and shall be following you.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab images check my blog, I've made a couple of cards with your images

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a message, I'm really happy you paid my blog a visit today.