All digi stamp purchases will be sent as 300dpi jpeg files to the provided email address within 24 hours of purchase and can be resized, flipped and printed out as often as required.

You can contact me direct if you have any queries at jenni@cornbank.co.uk

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Some more cards and Design Team??


I managed to fit in a couple of cards today using my new digi stamps Inspire and Poppies.
I am now thinking about putting a Design Team together to promote my images so please let me know if you would be interested in applying.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni I would be interested in being on your DT depending on how frequent you would require a card/project I would not be able to commit to weekly.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni, wonderful cards as always. Really love the blue card ... your flower is stunning. Did you colour the image once you had printed it or have you printed it that colour? I too would be interested in your DT but could not do weekly either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, You know how much I love your images and I would be very interested in joining a DT. I ADORE the Poppy card - its on my wishlist for next month! Both beautiful cards Jenni! Sheila:)X
    PS Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that poppy card so much I have purchased it - would really love to be on your design team too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a message, I'm really happy you paid my blog a visit today.